Student Schoology Portal
Office 365 Email Portal
Textbooks & Programs
DCS Quick Launch Page
Greetings. As we begin this new year, I know that each of us is anxious about how this new chapter unfolds. Please know that we are working diligently so that our children continue to get the education they deserve. Indeed education has a different look, but that doesn't mean that we will engage with any less excitement or enthusiasm. I encourage each of us to embrace the challenges before us. I know we will rise to this moment and be better for it.
To my students, whether you are with me in the classroom or at home, it is my privilege and pleasure to be your 4th grade Math/Science teacher. I am excited about the experiences we will share as you continue your education as 4th graders. Shhh! Don't tell anyone, but 4th grade is the absolute best grade. Watching you learn and grow will be pure joy for me. So welcome to this journey. Stay with me on this journey. Whether you know it or not, you were created for such a time as this.
Just The Facts
- Born in Lauderdale County, Tennessee
- 25th year of teaching (grades Kindergarten -6th)
- 2nd year in DeSoto County Schools at HLIS
- Youngest of 3 children
- Bachelors Degree in Communications - U of TN @ Martin, Martin, TN
- Masters of Arts in Teaching (ICL) - U of Memphis, Memphis, TN
- Masters of Education in Administration & Supervision - Trevecca Nazarene University - Nashville, TN